0.14.0rtm

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos-2
Hello,
 I saw that 0.14.0rtm has been marked as a release in github, but
there was neither a wiki page update, nor a post in the list. Is that
a proper release?

regards,
Nikos

Re: 0.14.0rtm

Andreas Schwier (ML)
Good question !

@Viktor: Is this the final 0.14 release or do we still accept minor
patches ?

We have a minor patch left as pull request to fix an issue with the
SmartCard-HSM in a PIN PAD reader.

Andreas