About old documentation in http://www.opensc-project.org/engine_pkcs11

Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil
Hi, is there a backup of the Trac wiki that used to be available at http://www.opensc-project.org/engine_pkcs11? Because I'm not sure if pages like the following one have been migrated, https://web.archive.org/web/20110909101027/http://www.opensc-project.org/engine_pkcs11/wiki/QuickStart.

Regards.

--
Jaime Hablutzel -  RPC 994690880

Re: About old documentation in http://www.opensc-project.org/engine_pkcs11

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos-2
On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, is there a backup of the Trac wiki that used to be available at
> http://www.opensc-project.org/engine_pkcs11? Because I'm not sure if pages
> like the following one have been migrated,
> https://web.archive.org/web/20110909101027/http://www.opensc-project.org/engine_pkcs11/wiki/QuickStart.

Check the text at:
https://github.com/opensc/engine_pkcs11