Alladin eToken Pro 32k (4.2B)

Aivaras Laimikis
Hi all!

 I have Alladin eToken Pro 32k (4.2B), OS version CardOS V4.2B (C) Siemens AG 1994-2005, with locked certificate. I'm using eToken to authenticate with ssh servers, so I'm using PuttyCAC with SafeNet libraries. I'm trying to do same authentication in Linux, with OpenSC and ssh client, but can't use my certificate to authenticate. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks.

Aivaras