Another ActivCard problem (maybe related to my other email?)

Another ActivCard problem (maybe related to my other email?)

Kartik Subbarao
A colleague of mine has the following problem when running
pkcs11-tool.exe with an ActivCard smart card (from the old snapshot bits):

=====
pkcs11-tool.exe --module c:\windows\system32\acpkcs201.dll
--list-objects --slot 0 --login
Please enter PIN:
error: PKCS11 function C_FindObjectsInit faile: rv = CKR_DEVICE_ERROR (0x30)

Aborting.
=====

We're able to run pkcs11-tool.exe --verbose --list-slots just fine, and
it lists the ActivCard smart card. I don't think there are any hardware
errors with the smart card, since it's being used fine with a web browser.

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

        -Kartik