Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Info.plist

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Dear Friends,

I removed Info.plist file from my Mac OS X 10.5 station.

Would someone be so kind to post the file on the mailing list:

The file is
located: /usr/libexec/SmartCardServices/drivers/ifd-ccid.bundle/Contents/Info.plist

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré

Re: Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Info.plist

Ludovic Rousseau
Le 29 juin 2010 22:45, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Dear Friends,
>
> I removed Info.plist file from my Mac OS X 10.5 station.

:-)
Maybe you should use Time Machine [1] or do backups.

> Would someone be so kind to post the file on the mailing list:
>
> The file is
> located: /usr/libexec/SmartCardServices/drivers/ifd-ccid.bundle/Contents/Info.plist

I do not have the version for 10.5. You can use any version. For
example a version from a Linux system.

Bye

[1] http://www.apple.com/macosx/what-is-macosx/time-machine.html