Belpic - new v1.7 applet

Jean-Marc
hi,

I made some tests with new eid belgian cards.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to access certs on new cards.
I checked a bit on eid doc' and the new cards have a new applet version v1.7.

Any idea if this new applet will be implemented in openSC too ?

Regards,

Jean-Marc <[hidden email]>

Re: Belpic - new v1.7 applet

Jean-Marc
Sun, 21 Jun 2015 14:25:52 +0200
Jean-Marc <[hidden email]> écrivait :

> hi,
>
> I made some tests with new eid belgian cards.
> Unfortunately, it is not possible to access certs on new cards.
> I checked a bit on eid doc' and the new cards have a new applet version v1.7.
>
> Any idea if this new applet will be implemented in openSC too ?

I got in touch with the Fedict helpdesk and they told me someboy is preparing a patched version including the v1.7 applet usage but it is waiting for Fedict approval or something like that.

Can you tell me if it is correct ?

Regards,

Jean-Marc <[hidden email]>