Big - small end

Eric Norman
As of version 0.9.4, opensc still suffers from some endian problems.
On my Macintosh, the flags in commonObjectAttributes are all zero
for certificates.  Changing the definition in libopensc/asn1.c from
SC_ASN1_BIT_STRING to SC_ASN1_BIT_FIELD seems to fix it.

Booleans cause a problem, too.  The boolean for authority also is always
set to zero on a Macintosh.  I "fixed" it by changing struct
sc_pkcs15_cert_info
in libopensc/pkcs15.h from "int authority" to "u8 authority".  I don't
think
this is the right way to fix it, though.  This is actually with version
0.8.1,
but from a quick look, the later code looks the same.

Eric Norman
University of Wisconsin

Re: Big - small end

Andreas Jellinghaus-2