Broken links on wiki page

William Roberts
The links on this page are broken:

I managed to find their counterparts, but can I get the wiki pages updated?

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts

Re: Broken links on wiki page

> The links on this page are broken:
> https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/Pam-Modules
>
> I managed to find their counterparts, but can I get the wiki pages updated?

It is a wiki so anybody can edit it.
If you can't edit the page just tell us.

Re: Broken links on wiki page

William Roberts

I wasn't aware that its publicly editable. I'll give it a shot.