Cannot retrieve sources from OpenSC branch

Cannot retrieve sources from OpenSC branch

Viktor TARASOV-2

Re: Cannot retrieve sources from OpenSC branch

> I'm having some problems to retrieve the sources from the branches of
> OpenSC which supports IAS-ECC. I tried 3 different svn client.
> I do :
> svn co
> http://www.opensc-project.org/svn/opensc/branches/vtarasov/opensc-sm.trunk

works for me.

in the past people with similar problems had a broken web proxy (either
configured, or forced upon them by their network staff or ISP).

try "https" instead of "http", that way you can usualy work around broken
web proxy server (or forecful http redirection to a proxy).

> If I try with https, the server ask for a valid client certificate and I
> do not have one.

you don't need one for checkouts. only write access needs one, so simply
press return and you will be fine.