Cards with support for pkcs15-init

Michael Ströder
HI!

Any recommendations for cards with support for pkcs15-init?
I know that importing a PKCS#12 is not as secure as some other backuprestore
mechanisms but longer-term availabilty is more important in this case.

Ciao, Michael.

Re: Cards with support for pkcs15-init

NdK-3
Il 03/11/2014 19:28, Michael Ströder ha scritto:

> Any recommendations for cards with support for pkcs15-init?
> I know that importing a PKCS#12 is not as secure as some other backuprestore
> mechanisms but longer-term availabilty is more important in this case.
Aventra cards are readily available, reasonably priced and can be
managed (with some limitations: you're practically limited to a single
PIN) from plain OpenSC.

BYtE,
 Diego.