Change of address

Douglas E. Engert
After many years at Argonne, I am retiring at the end of January.

In preparation for retirement, I have established an e-mail address:
<[hidden email]>
that I will continue to use for "work" related activities.

I expect to stay active in OpenSC and on some other mailing lists.
I have updated my Github dengert account to use this new address.
(We will see how that works.)

I will be updated my mail list memberships to use this new address.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>