Dylib

Jose
Hi there,

I ask here for help. Please, what do I have to tweak to get a shiny "libp11.dylib" built, instead of a ".a" file?
In the past (2009-10), libp11 was compiled as a dylib , so I think it is not difficult for... someone. I'm currently working on a osx project and I'm not a configure/make wizard.
I suppose I have to add something like -dynamic or --enable-shared to configure.ac before autoreconf --install, but I tested a lot of combinations and... nothing.

Thanks, people.

Regards,
Jose

Re: Dylib