Erasing card with pkcs15-init not possible.

Erasing card with pkcs15-init not possible.

Karsten Speckin
I can't erase my Feitian ePass2003 with "pkcs15-init --erase-card".
These are the failures:

reader-pcsc.c:375:pcsc_detect_card_presence: returning with: 5
iso7816.c:173:iso7816_read_record: returning with: -1202 (Record not found)
Failed to erase card: Security status not satisfied

Karsten Speckin