Error with opensc in Windows

evalues evalues
Hello,

It's the first I'm using opensc libraries and i have found some problems
compiling the opensc project for Windows OS.

I've downloaded the last opensc version 0.11.12, and I'm using Visual
Studio 2005 to compile the project. To do it, I've linked with Libtool
libltdl3 (version 1.5.26) and OpenSSL (version 0.9.8.11). I've run the
command below to carry out the compile process in the Visual Studio 2005
Command Prompt:

nmake /f Makefile.mak

This process ends succesfully, but some of the tools generated don't
work. For example: when I invoke the pkcs15-init.exe I get the error below:

"No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento
sc_pkcs15_find_data_object_by_name en la biblioteca de vínculos
dinámicos opensc.d"

This error in english is:

"Not Found The procedure entry point sc_pkcs15_find_data_object_by_name
in dynamic link library opensc.dll"

I've been looking for a similar thread in this list, but I haven't found
how to solve my problem. I don't want to bother anybody asking the same
questions that other people have done. So, if somebody knows about a
thread which solve similar problems, please mail it to me.

Re: Error with opensc in Windows

Alon Bar-Lev
You can use mingw in order to compile OpenSC for Windows.
You have maintained build environment at [1].

[1] http://opensc-project.org/build

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM, evalues <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's the first I'm using opensc libraries and i have found some problems
> compiling the opensc project for Windows OS.
>
> I've downloaded the last opensc version 0.11.12, and I'm using Visual
> Studio 2005 to compile the project. To do it, I've linked with Libtool
> libltdl3 (version 1.5.26) and OpenSSL (version 0.9.8.11). I've run the
> command below to carry out the compile process in the Visual Studio 2005
> Command Prompt:
>
> nmake /f Makefile.mak
>
> This process ends succesfully, but some of the tools generated don't
> work. For example: when I invoke the pkcs15-init.exe I get the error below:
>
> "No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento
> sc_pkcs15_find_data_object_by_name en la biblioteca de vínculos
> dinámicos opensc.d"
>
> This error in english is:
>
> "Not Found The procedure entry point sc_pkcs15_find_data_object_by_name
> in dynamic link library opensc.dll"
>
> I've been looking for a similar thread in this list, but I haven't found
> how to solve my problem. I don't want to bother anybody asking the same
> questions that other people have done. So, if somebody knows about a
> thread which solve similar problems, please mail it to me.

Re: Error with opensc in Windows

evalues evalues
Thank you very much for you answer.

I've downloaded the last 32 bit compiled version of opensc project
http://www.opensc-project.org/files/build/opensc-i686-w64-mingw32-008-base.tar.bz2

With these tools, pkcs15-init seems to work properly. However, pkcs11-tool shows the error below:

error: Failed to load pkcs11 module
Aborting

I have already set the variable debug=9, in opensc.conf file. But, I haven´t gotten more information about the error.

Could somebody help me with this error please?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards.

El 30/01/2010 18:01, Alon Bar-Lev escribió:
[...]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
Am Montag 01 Februar 2010 11:53:52 schrieb evalues:
> With these tools, pkcs15-init seems to work properly. However,
> pkcs11-tool shows the error below:

try pkcs11-tool --module path\to\opensc-pkcs11.dll and see
if that helps.