Events

faezeh  rahmani
Hi;
The function of waitForSlotEvent with detaching the reader doesn't get the correct event. I tested it with pkcs11-tools.exe
Also in using the pkcs#11.dll in Firefox , when the reader has been attached, the list of slots changes but when the reader has been detached the list doesn't change.
The driver of reader is pcsc.
How can I correct it?
Thanks
Fa

Re: Events

Frank Morgner
Please file an issue at https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/issues and give
a step-by-step guide how to reproduce this error.

Am Dienstag, dem 08. Dezember, um 14:47 Uhr schrieb faezeh rahmani:

> Hi;
> The function of waitForSlotEvent with detaching the reader doesn't get the
> correct event. I tested it with pkcs11-tools.exe
> Also in using the pkcs#11.dll in Firefox , when the reader has been
> attached, the list of slots changes but when the reader has been detached
> the list doesn't change.
> The driver of reader is pcsc.
> How can I correct it?
> Thanks