FW: howto

J.Witvliet
It seems that the message from my home-adress never reached the list....

Re: FW: howto

Martin Paljak-4

On May 4, 2011, at 18:19 , <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anywhere an howto to help to make an (existing/new) application aware of smartcard?

Have a look at http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/DeveloperInformation

It is far from complete but should provide some pointers. Basically you'd need to figure out the features and requirements your application has, for integration, portability etc. Then you can choose the right tools for the job.

Best,
@MartinPaljak.net
+3725156495

Re: FW: howto

J.Witvliet
Tnx Martin,

Looks enough to keep me busy for the next couple of days ;-)

Hans