FYI: Aladdin Knowledge Systems eToken R2 v2.2.4.x - openct.conf update

FYI: Aladdin Knowledge Systems eToken R2 v2.2.4.x - openct.conf update

Robert Wagner-6
FYI: Aladdin Knowledge Systems eToken R2 v2.2.4.x - openct.conf update

FYI:  I had to add this one.  Now it can be seen

[root@ks3 ~]# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0529:0412 Aladdin Knowledge Systems eToken R2 v2.2.4.x

driver  etoken {
        ids = {
                usb:0529/050c,
                usb:0529/0514,
                usb:0529/0412,            <--------added this line
        };

Re: FYI: Aladdin Knowledge Systems eToken R2 v2.2.4.x - openct.conf update [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
thanks robert, but the r2 has no public key
crypto functionality. so at least opensc
can't use it for anything. thats why we never
wrote a driver and very likely never will.

it might work a bit, if it is similar to the
etoken pro. no idea.