Feitian ePass2003 Failed to erase card: Security status not satisfied.

Feitian ePass2003 Failed to erase card: Security status not satisfied.

Karsten Speckin
I have 5 ePass2003.
3 of them working without any trouble, but 2 have the failure: Security
status not satisfied.
I contacted the manufacturer. They send me a Windows tool for fixing.
I don't have Windows. I read the thread about this problem and
downloaded the fix_tool. I have no clue how to use it. Can anyone help me?
Thanks Karsten Speckin