Gemalto IDPrime .Net 510 Smartcard

Niklas Hansel
Hello,
did someone get the Gemalto IDPrime .Net card working with OpenSC?
Here some pcsc_scan information:

ATR: 3B 16 96 41 73 74 72 69 64
+ TS = 3B --> Direct Convention
+ T0 = 16, Y(1): 0001, K: 6 (historical bytes)
  TA(1) = 96 --> Fi=512, Di=32, 16 cycles/ETU
    250000 bits/s at 4 MHz, fMax for Fi = 5 MHz => 312500 bits/s
+ Historical bytes: 41 73 74 72 69 64
  Category indicator byte: 41 (proprietary format)

Possibly identified card (using /usr/share/pcsc/smartcard_list.txt):
3B 16 96 41 73 74 72 69 64
        Gemalto .NET v2.0

I'd like to implement a FDE und 2FA with the Card on Linux (CentOS), maybe someone worked with this card already and has a best practice for me.

best regards
Niklas

Die nächsten Messeauftritte der EDAG Group finden Sie unter: http://www.edag.de/edag/presse/presseinformationen/veranstaltungen.html
The EDAG Group's next exhibitions you will find under: http://www.edag.de/en/edag/press-media/press-information/exhibition-schedule.html

Mehr News und Informationen aus der Welt der EDAG Group können Sie in unserem interaktiven
EMAG-Magazin
http://www.edag.de/de/services/corporate-services/newsletter.html nachlesen!
More news and information about the EDAG Group can be found in our interactive EMAG-Magazine http://www.edag.de/en/services/corporate-services/newsletter.html
Registergericht/Court of jurisdiction: Amtsgericht Wiesbaden, HRB 28257 USt.-Id: DE 292 939 239

Geschäftsführung / Board of Managing Directors: Jörg Ohlsen (CEO), Harald Poeschke (COO), Jürgen Vogt (CFO)
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Thomas Eichelmann
Hauptsitz/Headquarters: EDAG Engineering GmbH, Kreuzberger Ring 40, 65205 Wiesbaden Deutschland/Germany / http://www.edag.de
---
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Gemalto IDPrime .Net 510 Smartcard

did someone get the Gemalto IDPrime .Net card working with OpenSC?
Here some pcsc_scan information:

ATR: 3B 16 96 41 73 74 72 69 64
+ TS = 3B --> Direct Convention
+ T0 = 16, Y(1): 0001, K: 6 (historical bytes)
  TA(1) = 96 --> Fi=512, Di=32, 16 cycles/ETU
    250000 bits/s at 4 MHz, fMax for Fi = 5 MHz => 312500 bits/s
+ Historical bytes: 41 73 74 72 69 64
  Category indicator byte: 41 (proprietary format)

Possibly identified card (using /usr/share/pcsc/smartcard_list.txt):
3B 16 96 41 73 74 72 69 64
        Gemalto .NET v2.0

I'd like to implement a FDE und 2FA with the Card on Linux (CentOS), maybe someone worked with this card already and has a best practice for me.

The .Net cards are not supported by OpenSC. But you can use another PKCS#11 library.