Get Container Info

Sushma
Hi,

I have vendor provided smart card with a self signed certificate installed on it (with private/public key pair). I'm developing a mini driver in which a sequence of calls occur and I get CardReadFile() call with cmapfile and then CardGetContainerInfo(). The mini driver need to fill the CONTAINER_MAP_RECORD and CONTAINER_INFO data structures. However, I'm not sure how I can retrieve this information from the smart card. I knew that the certificate contains container name, key information and key type. Do I need to use APDU command to retrieve these information from smart card?

This is a general question and not related to OpenSC, but I'm expecting some information from the experts?

Regards,
Sushma