Google on Connecting Smart Cards with the Web

Google on Connecting Smart Cards with the Web

Anders Rundgren-2
By pure accident I found an advice by Google to a person who wanted to build a signature application for the web using PKCS #11:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto-comments/2015Jan/0000.html

I have taken the liberty to elaborate on this idea including "adjusting" it:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-intents/2015Feb/0000.html

Anders