Hello,we're interested in the project.

刘俊

Hello, we’re a smartcard manufacturer.  We're interested in the project. I want to know how to let the OpenSC library support our products.

Out products support PC/SC, so we don’t need added reader driver. And we can write card driver ourselves.

Are we need to join the project first?

Liu Jun

Shanghai HSIC Application System Co.,Ltd

email[hidden email]

urlhttp://www.hsic.com.cn

Re: Hello,we're interested in the project.

Nils Larsch
Hi,

> Hello, we’re a smartcard manufacturer.  We're interested in the project.
> I want to know how to let the OpenSC library support our products.

what do you exactly mean with support ? Do you have already personalized
card (with some proprietary card profile) which you want to use in
opensc or do you want to use pkcs15 profile.

> Out products support PC/SC, so we don’t need added reader driver. And we
> can write card driver ourselves.

ok, writting the basic card driver shouldn't be too difficult, but
this of course depends on the card os.

> Are we need to join the project first?

no that's not necessary, everyone can submit patches

Cheers,
Nils