How to compile in Windows?

evalues evalues
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile OpenSC in Windows7 64 Bits. I've followed the steps in:

However, when I execute ./bootstrap  in MSYS I've the next error:
"
configure.ac:72: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
    See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:197: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
configure.ac:281: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
"
The autoconf versión is 2.68.

If I use the Windows console with bash.exe -c ./bootstrap the result is: console blocked.

What should I do to make it work?

Thanks.

Re: How to compile in Windows?

Ludovic Rousseau
2013/8/28 evalues evalues <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to compile OpenSC in Windows7 64 Bits. I've followed the steps
> in:
>
> https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/WindowsInstaller
>
> https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/NightlyBuilds

You should use the nigthly builds from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensc/files/OpenSC/nightly/tarball/

OpenSC moved away from opensc-project.org. See
https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/OpenSC-Services

> However, when I execute ./bootstrap  in MSYS I've the next error:
> "
> configure.ac:72: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
>     If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>     See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:197: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
> configure.ac:281: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
> "
> The autoconf versión is 2.68.
>
> If I use the Windows console with bash.exe -c ./bootstrap the result is:
> console blocked.
>
> What should I do to make it work?

Do not run ./bootstrap yourself.
Use the nigthly builds with an already generated configure script.