How to compile under mingw32 - custom libs & include paths

How to compile under mingw32 - custom libs & include paths

Krzysztof Rutecki
Hi

Since Monday I`m trying to compile libp11 and pkcs11_engine under mingw32. The problem is non standard openssl path and windows environment.
I`m using pre-compiled openssl libs provided by libcurl (this one). I`ve no problem with compile the software I`m working on but libp11 kick me down :(

Q1: Which version is more accurate? Sourceforge or GitHub (that one need boostraping first, the first needs only configure to run)
Q2: How to provide custom paths to `include` and `libs` (.a files or DLL of Openssl) for libp11 and pkcs11_engine to compile it?

It`s Windows app, heavy using libcurl and EVP. I need smartcard support for RSA crypto.

Sorry if questions are dump but all my skills failed. I`m not to familiar with autoconf  unfortunately.

Regards
Chris

Re: How to compile under mingw32 - custom libs & include???paths

Frank Morgner
For cross compiling with mingw32 see this script
https://github.com/frankmorgner/vsmartcard/blob/master/npa/win32/Makefile.am#L33

You have two options:
1. configure opensc with PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR pointing to the directory
   containing libcrypto.pc
2. configure opensc with the appropriate OPENSSL_CFLAGS and OPENSSL_LIBS

Pre compiled versions of OpenSC can be found here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensc/files/

Cheers, Frank.

PS. Could someone of the admins update these pointers:
https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/Download-latest-OpenSC-stable-release

On Thursday, February 14 at 04:46PM, Krzysztof Rutecki wrote:

> Hi
>
> Since Monday I`m trying to compile libp11 and pkcs11_engine under mingw32. The problem is non standard openssl path and windows environment.
> I`m using pre-compiled openssl libs provided by libcurl (this one ). I`ve no problem with compile the software I`m working on but libp11 kick me down :(
>

> Q1: Which version is more accurate? Sourceforge or GitHub (that one need boostraping first, the first needs only configure to run)
> Q2: How to provide custom paths to `include` and `libs` (.a files or DLL of Openssl) for libp11 and pkcs11_engine to compile it?
>

> It`s Windows app, heavy using libcurl and EVP. I need smartcard support for RSA crypto.
>

> Sorry if questions are dump but all my skills failed . I`m not to familiar with autoconf unfortunately.
>

> Regards
> Chris

Frank Morgner

Virtual Smart Card Architecture http://vsmartcard.sourceforge.net