How to use OpenSC to enable PIV card authentication on Solairs 10?

How to use OpenSC to enable PIV card authentication on Solairs 10?

beeth
Hi list,

I am working on a project to enable system login with PIV card for Unix/Linux desktops in the office. I can now use the following source codes to make the authentication working with PIV card, on Redhat/CentOS linux:
libusb(from www.libusb.org), pcsc-lite, ccid(from pcsclite.alioth.debian.org), opensc, pam_pkcs11(from opensc-project.org).
( I spent 2 weeks to get all these compiled/made successfully, because the versions of them really matter, I had to try out multiple combination to find out the matching map. )

Does anyone know this could be also used for Solaris 10? Any successful practice for PIV card authentication on Solaris 10? Any resources for such target, like website, forum, etc..?
My main concern is how to find all right components(source code or binary) and make them really work together.
Please advise.
Thank you!

BTW, I am not a programmer, I may not be able to troubleshoot at source code level to get things work, so if anyone can tell me a working package combination, either source code or binary, I really appreciate.

Beeth