How to work with Aladdin e-token pro 72k (java)

How to work with Aladdin e-token pro 72k (java)

sreenivas dhulipalla
Hallo All,
  I'm new to e-token and i have Aladdin e-token pro 72k with Digital certificate in .pfx form. I have gone to opensc site .It seams to be OpenSC/open ct alone doesn't support e-token 72k, i'm confused with pcks,opensc,openct,ccid ,pcsc-lite,javacard applet,musclecard,aladdin pkiclient, driver.........huh. All i need to sign the pdf document using API. Later i need to integrate this feature with other application to generate pdf with sign automatically without using commands. Has anyone did the same task earlier.  Please provide me is there any "manual or documentation  to work with E-token using any open source solution(Open SC/openct/pcsc-lite)". . .

Thanks in advance.
regards
-srinivas