KDE/Kmail and Smartcard support

Jan Schermer
Hi,

I tried to get kmail working with my ikey3k numerous times without
success - is it possible? Looks like they only support openpgp cards via
some insane bleeding-edge gnupg setup...

Thanks

Jan

Re: KDE/Kmail and Smartcard support [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Sunday 03 July 2005 01:19, Jan Schermer wrote:
> And could the mailman please stop breaking signed messages? It's driving
> me crazy... :)

if you tell me which config file option to change and the new value,
I will give it a try.

On Sunday 03 July 2005 01:17, Jan Schermer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to get kmail working with my ikey3k numerous times without
> success - is it possible? Looks like they only support openpgp cards via
> some insane bleeding-edge gnupg setup...

I haven't tried gnupg in ages. if anyone does, please add some documentation
to the wiki.