Libp11, engine_pkcs11 and OpenSC-0.15.0

Douglas E Engert
Now that OpenSC-0.15.0 is releases, is it time for updated releases of libp11 and engine_pkcs11?

libp11 and engine_pkcs11 have a number of fixes, URI support and ECDSA support.
ECDSA support works with OpenSSL-1.0.2.

Re: Libp11, engine_pkcs11 and OpenSC-0.15.0

David Woodhouse

> Now that OpenSC-0.15.0 is releases, is it time for updated releases of
> libp11 and engine_pkcs11?

Yes, definitely. I'm already shipping engine_pkcs11 in Fedora 22 with the
RFC7512 URI support and default p11-kit-proxy.so provider, but I stopped
short of doing the ECDSA support too.

We could do with a new pkcs11-helper release with URI support too, and the
POSIX violations fixed.

As well as OpenSC 0.15.1 with #333 fixed of course.

--
dwmw2