Linking against OpenSC in visual studio 2010

Linking against OpenSC in visual studio 2010

amsayk
Hi,

I am using opensc to develop a token-based application.

I have successfully built opensc but in order to link against it in my project, i need include files. Adding the opensc sources to my project will trigger a build process that will not work.

Has anyone encountered something like this? Any solutions or suggestions are welcomed?

Thanks.

--
Amadou

Re: Linking against OpenSC in visual studio 2010

Douglas E. Engert

On 10/15/2012 5:08 AM, Amadou Cisse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using opensc to develop a token-based application.
>
> I have successfully built opensc but in order to link against it in my project, i need include files. Adding the opensc sources to my project will trigger a build process that will not work.

What does not work? Do you have some output?

> Has anyone encountered something like this? Any solutions or suggestions are welcomed?

Can your application use the PKCS#11 or Microsoft CAPI interfaces
thus avoiding the need for any OpenSC header files?