Linux eToken software...

tlhackque
https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/Aladdin-eToken-PRO has two
pointers in the Linux section
to software for the Aladdin ETokenPRO.

ftp://ftp.ealaddin.com/pub/etoken/Linux and http://www.etokenonlinux.org/

Both appear to be dead.  The Linux folder isn't on the ftp.ealaddin.com
site; etokenonlinux.org returns 'connection refused'.

Could someone who's cached the software put it somewhere else & update
the pointers on Github?  (Or indicate if there's an issue preventing this.)

Also, is eToken Pro Anywhere supported by opensc?  (as a token?  for
initialization of target launcher?)

Thanks.

--
This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.

Re: Linux eToken software...

Mat Arge
This page is outdated in quite a few ways. Aladdin has been acquired by
SafeNet  a while ago and the eToken 64k mentioned there as the newest has been
discontinued for years (succeeded by the eToken 72k, which is JavaCard based
which is currently beeing replaced by the eToken 5100 and 5200 having a new
form factor). The official (=non-opensc) PKCS#11 library and middleware
provided by SafeNet is not publicly available as far as I know, but you should
be able to access it if you buy a token.

cheers
Mat