MiniDriver Problem

Sushma
Hello All,

I'm developing smart card mini driver using OpenSC sample mini driver
for my smart card. In Win 7 x64 with Certutil -scinfo, I see
CardGetProperty(), CardReadFile(),... function calls after
CardAcquireContext() ends. However, in Win 7 x86 no routines are
invoked after CardAcquireContext().

Is there some thing I need to take care for x86 configuration? or Is
there separate build for x64 and x86 versions? Any suggestions?

Regards,
Sushma

Re: MiniDriver Problem

Martin Paljak-4
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Sushma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> or Is there separate build for x64 and x86 versions?

Yes.

Re: MiniDriver Problem

Sushma
Thank you for the reply. Can you provide the link where I can download
both the versions? I was not able to find a separate link for each
version.

Regards,
Sushma

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Martin Paljak <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Sushma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> or Is there separate build for x64 and x86 versions?
>
> Yes.

Re: MiniDriver Problem

Viktor Tarasov-3

https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki

> Regards,
> Sushma
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Martin Paljak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Sushma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> or Is there separate build for x64 and x86 versions?
>> Yes.

Re: MiniDriver Problem

Sushma
Thanks for the reply. But I could find only one tar file
(opensc-0.13.0.tar.gz) which contains the source code of mini driver.
There is no separate tar file for x64 and x86.

Regards,
Sushma