Minidriver development environment

evalues evalues
Hi all,

I'm Fernando Cortés. After developing a minidriver based on OpenSC 0.12
for Windows XP, I would like to update the minidriver based on OpenSC
0.13 for Windows 7. I want to mount a Windows development environment
with NetBeans (or Visual Studio 2010), along with MinGW, Windows SDK
7.0A and Windows CNG for Windows 7. However, when I tried to compile
opensc, I had various problems with MinGW headers, cardmod and WinSCard.
I would like to ask about the best way to mount a stable development
environment on Windows 7 to compile the OpenSC 0.13 source.

Thank you.