Missing Keyset Error

Sushma
Dear All,

I'm developing smart card mini driver based on Open-SC mini driver.
I'm using certutil in Windows 7 x64 to test the mini driver. As I use
the command, I get the following error in console window "Missing
stored keyset". I'm using an empty smart card to test. I would like to
know if there should be any certificates or key set available on card
before I can test using the certutil or using WinLogon. I can provide
more information on certutil output if required.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sushma