MyEID ECDSA support

Aventra - Hannu Honkanen

Hi,

I have done a pull request to enable MyEID ECDSA support [1] and [2].

This update should do most of the required EC things, at least the new MyEID card (not yet for sale) works well and support of other (EC) cards should not have been broken. Also ECDH support is coming soon in a separate update.

I know a few other people have planned to better the EC support. For OpenSC developers that want to improve further the EC support, we are happy to send card samples for testing, just send us an email.

Please review and comment if needed.

Thanks,

Toni

[1] https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/pull/100