New Libp11 0.2.7, Engine_pkcs11 0.1.7 and OpenSC 0.11.10 released today

New Libp11 0.2.7, Engine_pkcs11 0.1.7 and OpenSC 0.11.10 released today

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
Libp11 0.2.7 released today fixes a small bug: If C_Initialize
returns CKR_CRYPTOKI_ALREADY_INITIALIZED, that is ok and is not
ignored. That way applications like wpa_supplicant can unload and
reload pkcs11 modules without issues.

http://www.opensc-project.org/files/libp11/libp11-0.2.7.tar.gz

Engine_pkcs11 0.1.7 released today fixes a small bug with pin handling
(overwriting too many bytes before freeing the memory).

http://www.opensc-project.org/files/engine_pkcs11/engine_pkcs11-0.1.7.tar.gz

OpenSC 0.11.10 released today now includes a new driver "westcos" and a
new driver "myeid" for Aventras MyEid cards (currently only cards initialized
with their software are supported). Also GOST algorithm support was added
for Rutoken cards and a few small bugs were fixed.

http://www.opensc-project.org/files/opensc/opensc-0.11.10.tar.gz

Unless we find a major issues with the opensc release, this might be the last
0.11.* release, as we are already working on the new 0.12 branch with many
improvements and code cleanups (but also with some ABI and API changes).

If you find any issue with these releases, please let us know using our
bug tracker (wiki registration required), mailing lists opensc-devel or
opensc-user (mailing list subscription required) or simply contact
[hidden email].

Thanks.