New project coordinator: Martin Paljak

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
Dear all,

for several years I have coordinated the OpenSC, OpenCT, Libp11,
Pam_p11 and Engine_PKCS11 projects: Created new releases, fixed
some bugs, helped many users with questions, applied patches
from developers all around the world, written some documentation,
tested our software and the packaging by distributions, kept our
server alive and up-to-date and done whatever else was necessary
to keep the projects going. Still most work was done by everyone
else, I only had to fill some gaps and start some processes to
keep the projects going.
Recently however I started a new job and at least right now I
have little time available for these open source projects.

Thus I'm very happy to announce Martin Paljak has agreed to
take over as project coordinator for these projects. Martin is
a long time contributer and very active developer to OpenSC.
He has already taken care of several parts of OpenSC in the past
and improved and maintained them, such as the PC/SC reader driver
with a focus on the PIN-pad input system, or driver for estonian
national ID cards. Also he has been co-administrator of our server
for several years and very active on the mailing list, helping
users and developers, and recently started to reorganize and greatly
improve our wiki pages.

I'd like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement I got
as project coordinator and would like you to give the same to
Martin Paljak as new project coordinator too. Of course I will
continue to work on OpenSC and related projects to improve them
and help users and all that, but I'm happy to pass the role of
project coordinator to Martin, so the projects won't be held back
by my recent time constrains.

With kind regards

Andreas Jellinghaus

Re: [opensc-user] New project coordinator: Martin Paljak

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 08:48 +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> I'd like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement I got
> as project coordinator and would like you to give the same to
> Martin Paljak as new project coordinator too. Of course I will
> continue to work on OpenSC and related projects to improve them
> and help users and all that, but I'm happy to pass the role of
> project coordinator to Martin, so the projects won't be held back
> by my recent time constrains.

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for your past work and involvement. Nice to see OpenSC
continuing on the same base with Martin.

                  Jean-Michel Pouré - [hidden email]

Re: New project coordinator: Martin Paljak

Alon Bar-Lev
Thank you for your efforts in the past years!
Good luck Martin!

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Andreas Jellinghaus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> for several years I have coordinated the OpenSC, OpenCT, Libp11,
> Pam_p11 and Engine_PKCS11 projects: Created new releases, fixed
> some bugs, helped many users with questions, applied patches
> from developers all around the world, written some documentation,
> tested our software and the packaging by distributions, kept our
> server alive and up-to-date and done whatever else was necessary
> to keep the projects going. Still most work was done by everyone
> else, I only had to fill some gaps and start some processes to
> keep the projects going.
> Recently however I started a new job and at least right now I
> have little time available for these open source projects.
>
> Thus I'm very happy to announce Martin Paljak has agreed to
> take over as project coordinator for these projects. Martin is
> a long time contributer and very active developer to OpenSC.
> He has already taken care of several parts of OpenSC in the past
> and improved and maintained them, such as the PC/SC reader driver
> with a focus on the PIN-pad input system, or driver for estonian
> national ID cards. Also he has been co-administrator of our server
> for several years and very active on the mailing list, helping
> users and developers, and recently started to reorganize and greatly
> improve our wiki pages.
>
> I'd like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement I got
> as project coordinator and would like you to give the same to
> Martin Paljak as new project coordinator too. Of course I will
> continue to work on OpenSC and related projects to improve them
> and help users and all that, but I'm happy to pass the role of
> project coordinator to Martin, so the projects won't be held back
> by my recent time constrains.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Andreas Jellinghaus

Re: New project coordinator: Martin Paljak

Aleksey Samsonov
Hello Andreas,
Thank you for your work!
Good luck Martin!