OT: List-Ids changing?

Tapio Sokura
What's going on with the list-ids of opensc mailing lists? I'm under the
assumption that the whole point of list-ids is to never change the part
between the <> chars. The idea, naturally, is to be able to
automatically detect mailing list postings and react to them
correspondingly (move to a folder etc) and not have to change the
filtering rules every now and then.

I'm not saying that the list-ids should be changed back, rather I'm
asking whether I should expect more changes in the future before I go
tweak (sigh) my filters..

   Tapio

Re: OT: List-Ids changing? [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
Hi Tapio,

sorry, the old server died, and thus we moved opensc.org to a new
server last week which has a slightly different configuration and
different mail software (postfix instead of qmail and much newer
version of mailman).

so sorry for the change, there will be no further changes
(or at least there are none planed and I see no reason to
touch that area, I'm quite happy with this final setup).