Oberthur PIV card

Ryan Chapman
Hi,

Does anyone know of a source to obtain a Oberthur ID-One Piv on Cosmo card (preferably their newest, the Cosmo V8) or a Cosmo V8 eval kit?  Of course I'm willing to pay for it, but haven't been able to find a supplier.  My attempts to contact Oberthur directly have gone unanswered.

Best regards,
Ryan