OpenCT: ifdhandler segmentation fault

Benoît Seutin
I am trying to port OpenCT on a Linux embedded system (ARCOM: big
endian) to be able to use an Aladdin eToken Pro device.
I successfully cross-compiled OpenCT sources and associated library
(libltdl.so).
OpenCT starts without problem on ARCOM, and hotplug is well supported,
but ifdhandler is not running when inserting eToken.
Starting ifdhandler in a terminal with appropriated parameters gives a
Segmentation Fault.
On a Linux Standard platform, there is no problem. The only difference
in behaviour is ifdhandler.

Can you help me ?

Thanks a lot,

Benoit

Re: OpenCT: ifdhandler segmentation fault

sorry, I don't have an arm system and never tried
openct on it. I only have intel machines around,
and I'm not sure anyone ever tried openct or opensc
on different architectures.

so it is quite possible there are endian bugs etc.
do you have a development system where you can
use debuggers etc. to track down the issue?

I wouldn't even know how to look for it myself.