If you encounter any problem with this release, please let us know.
Regards, Andreas Jellinghaus
New in 0.11.2; 2007-05-04; Andreas Jellinghaus
* enabled pin caching by default (needed by regression suite and other apps).
disable this for highest security (but that breaks some applications).
* use max_send_size 255 / max_recv_size 256 bytes by default.
reduce this for some readers (e.g. scm) with t=0 cards.
* increase pin buffer size to allow longer pin codes.
* Windows Make.rules.mak improved to work with and w/o openssl and zlib
* Added --read-ssk-key option to pkcs15-tool (prints public key in ssh format)
* use pkg-config for finding openct, add --enable/disable-openct option
* use strlcpy function
* use new pkcs11.h from scute with an open source license
* add support for sha2 to pkcs15-crypt
* add piv-tool for managing piv cards
* add muscle driver (still work in progress)
* improved oberthur driver
* add support for pcsc v2 part10 (reader drivers with pinpad support)
* convert source files to utf-8
opensc-announce mailing list
[hidden email] http://www.opensc-project.org/mailman/listinfo/opensc-announce