OpenSC Windows installer

Manuel Spierenburg

Hi all,

I'm trying to build the Windows installer from a Ubuntu machine.

But the wiki page seems a little bit outdated.

https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/OpenSC-Windows-installer

The script ./win32/installer_from_build.sh does not exist anymore in master.

I was able to find it in another branch, but the script itself relies on other scripts (build) which do not exist in the branch neither.

https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/blob/opensc-0.15.0/win32/installer_from_build.sh

I tried to follow the steps from the build server:

https://travis-ci.org/OpenSC/OpenSC/jobs/220850737

These are the steps I came up so far.​

  • install packages:
    • sudo apt-get install binutils-mingw-w64-i686 binutils-mingw-w64-x86-64 docbook-xsl gcc-mingw-w64-i686 gcc-mingw-w64-x86-64 libpcsclite-dev mingw-w64 wine xsltproc gengetopt
  • install inno setup
  • build
    • export HOST=x86_64-w64-mingw32
    • export CC=gcc
    • ./bootstrap && ./configure --disable-doc
    • make && make dist && sudo make install
  • build windows installer
    • wine "C:/Program Files (x86)/Inno Setup 5/ISCC.exe" win32/OpenSC.iss
But the last step fails due to the missing profile files in the win32 folder.

Error on line 45 in Z:\home\mspieren\Development\kps-sc\OpenSCorig\win32\OpenSC.iss: No files found matching "Z:\home\mspieren\Development\kps-sc\OpenSCorig\win32\opensc\share\opensc\*.profile"

I can copy the profile files to the folder but then the script fails due to the missing dll files.

Obviously I miss something here.

Is somebody building the the windows installer successfully on a linux machine?

Thanks,

Manuel

PS. I will update the wiki page when I got it working.

Re: OpenSC Windows installer

Manuel Spierenburg

Hi again,

I found my mistake. The build steps should be as follows:

    * unset CC; unset CXX; ./configure --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --disable-openssl --disable-readline --disable-zlib --prefix=${PWD}/win32/opensc
    * make && make install

​I will update the wiki page.

Kind regards,

Manuel