OpenSC minidriver registry file for ePass2003

OpenSC minidriver registry file for ePass2003

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Dear all,

I am trying to use the ePass2003 with OpenSC minidriver.

I would like to understand how to format the REG file:
http://download.gooze.eu/pki/opensc/windows/minidriver/exported-ePass2003.reg

Obviously, this does not work.

Could some of you clarify the formatting rules of this REG file?
Where can other REG files be found to understand formatting?

Most of users needs CSP support in Windows and the only solution is a
working registry file. Could we agree on these REG files and store them
in GIT?

Re: OpenSC minidriver registry file for ePass2003

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Le vendredi 09 août 2013 à 10:43 +0200, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE a
écrit :
> I am trying to use the ePass2003 with OpenSC minidriver.

This is issue #160:
https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/issues/160