OpenSC support regarding SmartCard

Maziar Tasbihi
Hello all,
I need to know if the card with the following ATR supports OpenSC and PKCS standard.

3b:68:00:00:00:73:c8:40:13:00:90:00

I want to load PKCS applet on the card and make a simple init, but I keep getting the message "Card not supported" from the OpenSC windows tools.
Can you tell me what to do with the current situation ?
Best regards,
Maziar