OpenSc - Minidriver - Internal functions

OpenSc - Minidriver - Internal functions

evalues evalues
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile the opensc-minidriver, for this I've linked
opensc.dll. However I've had some problems with internal functions as
_sc_match_atr_block. Has opensc.dll some equivalent function? Is there a
document with this information? Somehow I can link these functions ?

Thanks for all.

Re: OpenSc - Minidriver - Internal functions

Viktor Tarasov-3
Hi,

Le 30/07/2013 12:45, evalues evalues a écrit :
> I'm trying to compile the opensc-minidriver, for this I've linked
> opensc.dll. However I've had some problems with internal functions as
> _sc_match_atr_block. Has opensc.dll some equivalent function? Is there a
> document with this information? Somehow I can link these functions ?

A'm afraid that I do not understood your question.

_sc_match_atr_block is defined in opensc.dll (opensc_a.lib)
and currently, as it built by CI service,
the minidriver dll is linked with the static opensc_a.lib .

You can see the logs of MSI build in, for ex.
https://opensc.fr/jenkins/view/OpenSC-master/job/OpenSC-master-Win32/100/console