[Opensc-announce] Connecting to a specific USB device

[Opensc-announce] Connecting to a specific USB device

Mat Arge
Hello!

I am tracking the connection of USB tokens via udev and want to do some
specific stuff with them (pass them through to certain virtual machines). For
that, I would like to get some token specifics (like the serial number or the
PKCS#11 label). So what I need is a connection (preferably with PKCS#11) to
the just inserted token. The problem is, that at the udev level where I am, I
only know the USB BUS Id, the vendor ID and such stuff. Is there some way to
get a PKCS#11 or pc/sc connection to the correct token?

cheers
Mat

Re: [Opensc-announce] Connecting to a specific USB device

You should ask for help on
- Opensc-devel list for OpenSC questions
or MUSCLE list for PC/SC lite questions http://musclecard.com/list.html

Bye