[Opensc-announce] Introduction

Thibaud CANALE
Hello everyone,

I just subscribed myself to this mailing-list today, and I wonder how do
I get involved in this community. But let's start with an introduction
of myself.

My name is Thibaud CANALE, french student in engineering school of
informatique, and I am very interested to work in security and
applications for smart cards.

Currently, I am looking for an internationnal training or internship in
this domain, specialy in freedom software and hardware.

May you please give me any informations to lead for an opportunity in
this domain?

I will be happy to share my time in OpenSC-devel, which I subscribed
too.

Best regards,

--
Thibaud CANALE