Opensc-explorer failed to connect virtual smard card

Opensc-explorer failed to connect virtual smard card

nsar
Hi !

I am trying to access or scan these virtual smart card of type iso7816,cryptoflex,ePass,nPA and relay card using opensc-explorer. I am using "Bix Virtual Smart Card Reader" . It is giving error that failed to connect to card or card not present .

on running opensc-explorer, following output is generated.
Using reader with a card: Virtual Smart Card Architecture Virtual PCD 0
Failed to connect to card: Card not present

How to configure opensc-tools to detect virtual smart cards?