Outdated links in Wikipage?

Fernando Pérez Cabrera

Hello, my team has developed a custom HSM (Token) and we have implemented a basic-functioning PKCS#11 (login, signing, hashing, RSA). I want to add it to openSC so it can be accesed by Win CAPI. If I understood your Windows CSP page, I need to download CSP that could use OpenSC (is my inference correct?), and you provide 3 alternatives: CSP#11, Idendity Alliance CSP and PKCS CSP. But all three links are broken. Can you help me obtain one of these CSPs? (preferably CSP#11)