PAM-PKCS#11

Seikou Ishimaru
Dear [hidden email],

I have a question about PAM-PKCS#11.

Does this Open software support the Certificate which Microsoft CA (in Windows Server 2008 R2) has generated ?
Can we Login by Smart Card (stored in the Certificate) to Windows Server 2008 R2 system ?

Best regards,
Seikou

Re: PAM-PKCS#11

Seikou Ishimaru

2011/6/6 Seikou Ishimaru <[hidden email]>
Dear [hidden email],

I have a question about PAM-PKCS#11.

Does this Open software support the Certificate which Microsoft CA (in Windows Server 2008 R2) has generated ?
Can we Login under Linux (RedHat system)
by Smart Card (stored in the Certificate) to Windows Server 2008 R2 system ?

Best regards,
Seikou

Re: PAM-PKCS#11

2011/6/6 Seikou Ishimaru <[hidden email]>:
> Dear [hidden email],
>

> I have a question about PAM-PKCS#11.
>
> Does this Open software support the Certificate which Microsoft CA (in
> Windows Server 2008 R2) has generated ?

I don't know. Just try.

> Can we Login by Smart Card (stored in the Certificate) to Windows Server
> 2008 R2 system ?

PAM-PKCS#11 is for login to a Unix system.
You can't use it to login to a Windows system.

But I think I did not understand your question.

Bye,

Re: PAM-PKCS#11

Seikou Ishimaru
Dear Ludovic,

Thank you for your quick reply.

By which method can we Login Under Linux client by Smart Card (stored in the Microsoft CA's Certificate) to Windows Server 2008 R2 system ?

Best regards,
Seikou