PIN needed for private key - when?

Douglas de Oliveira Mendes-2
    The libp11 function for decryption doesn't ask for a PIN. How does
it work?

static int pkcs11_rsa_decrypt(int flen, const unsigned char *from,
unsigned char *to, RSA * rsa, int padding)

Re: PIN needed for private key - when?

Douglas de Oliveira Mendes-2
    Ops, I'm using:

int PKCS11_private_decrypt(int flen, const unsigned char *from, unsigned
char *to, PKCS11_KEY * key, int padding)

    And I got the answer: I gotta login first. :-B

Thanks, anyway. =)
Douglas